Dog Pile Immortal Child

Nya och gamla produkter
John

Dog Pile Immortal Child

Post by John » 03 Jul 2012, 12:57

Hittade den här motorn "Immortal Child", verkar vara en helt schysst instegsmotor - speciellt om man vill ha driftsäkerhet.

Vad tror ni om denna, är lite sugen på en. :) Motorn bygger på en Zenoah G290 i grunden, man har sedan gjort lite enklare modifikationer för att få upp prestandan utan att det ska påverka tillförlitligheten negativt. :thumbsup:

Priset var inte så tokigt heller. :hmm:

http://www.dogpileracing.com/Scripts/pr ... product=69
Stock porting 29.5 with the most durability built right in.
DPR has developed some of the most durable engines available on the market. We have done years of research to fine tune performance and reliability. We offer this Durability build with a few mods to make your investment last.

Build consists of all brand new parts including high quality hardware:
We start with a complete Zenoah G290rc engine and add the following
+1mm Stroker crank
HD metal reinforced cylinder base gasket
Relieved 36mm Zenoah piston
Cases are lapped for a better cylinder gasket seal
Cases are built with (2) new Nachi 6001 bearings, some of the most durable bearings available and stock style seals. This differs from factory by removing the third bearing and greatly reduces the chance of an air leak through the case seals.
A hole from the transfer port area to the clutch side case bearing is also added for better oiling to prolong bearing life.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Malte

Re: Dog Pile Immortal Child

Post by Malte » 03 Jul 2012, 13:25

Bob på Dogpile bygger fina motorer! Jag skulle dock gått på en Complete 29.5 Zenoah Wild Child engine för ca 1000kr till. Jag har en som jag har haft i min MCD och i min 5T, Stellan har en i sin Losi så den funkar bra med både 2wd/4wd.
Och kraft finns det..